Top 3 Hotel Deals for Easter in Lagos
Easter 2016 falls at the end of March when temperatures in Lagos are rising fast and the rainy season is kicking in. What would be a better way to celebrate this first chance that many of us get to have a break each year, than a stay or visit to a fabulous hotel in town?
Whether you are looking for an intimate affair to share with close family, or to take advantage of the bank holiday weekend with friends, you are sure to find the best Easter hotel package with the help of Jovago.com’s list of the 2016 top three Easter hotel deals in Lagos, presented in alphabetical order.
Here are Top 3 Hotel Deals for Easter in Lagos.
FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON LAGOS
Enjoy a luxurious Easter break at Four Points by Sheraton, Lagos; a 5-star luxury hotel with great deals including discounted room rates and Easter buffet. It allows the perfect time to show the family all that Lagos Island has to offer.
The room offerings include:
- NGN48,500 per room, per night, for Four Points’ comfortable Room, daily buffet breakfast for two, complimentary Internet, complimentary use of Suana and Steam Room and complimentary use of Gym and Pool.
- NGN58,500 per room, per night, for Four Points’ comfortable Room, daily buffet breakfast for two, buffet dinner for two, complimentary Internet, complimentary use of Suana and Steam Room, complimentary use of Gym and Pool
All rates include taxes and are only valid from March 24th – March 29th. The Easter feast, on the other hand, offers a chance for lovers, family and friends to experience special Easter treats from NGN9,500. The package includes a special Buffet brunch, lunch and dinner with Easter Flavors and Trappings all through the Festivity. There will be a glass of Martini Rose/ Chapman on arrival, selected soft beverages and special entertainment and Gifts for children. The feasting will be only available for dining at their Brazzerie Restaurant from March 25, 2016 – March 29th, 2016. Lunch on Easter Sunday – 27th March, however, is available at NGN12,000 per person.
Experience Easter in a different city with a stay at The Golden Tulip Hotel! One of Lagos’ finest hotels, it is built on a 7-hectare site surrounded by landscaped gardens. Take a walk and enjoy a green oasis in the Festac Town area of the city. Indulge in a luxury spa treatment and treat yourself to dinner in one of its esteemed restaurants. For the Easter holiday, they have a special Easter family fiesta package featuring:
- Easter Family Pool Party which opens up their swimming pools to every swimming member of the family on Easter Sunday and Monday with a mouth-watering array of affordable BBQ, grills, fries and finger chips on display. Swimming guests; Adults; N3000, Kids N1000.
- Easter buffet Specials which offer a taste of heavenly tasting fine dining with a display of a wide selection of local and international buffet varieties from Good Friday to Easter Monday for only N6000. Brunch starts from 12noon and dinner from 7pm. 50% discount on services for all children below 12 years old.
- Easter room specials which will last from March 15th to April 15th.The package offers their rooms at NGN 25,000 to couples with complimentary breakfast for two and N30,000 for families with complimentary breakfast for four.
SHERATON LAGOS HOTEL
Whether exploring Lagos’ finest shopping destinations and famous landmarks or relaxing in a luxury appointed room and enjoying dinner in one of its prized restaurants, the perfect Easter break awaits at Sheraton Lagos Hotel. Their offer includes:
- Special Easter room rates from NGN50,400 per person, per night, including a welcome drink upon arrival, buffet breakfast at the Crockpot restaurant, standard in-room internet, 4pm late check-out based on availability and complimentary access to gymnasium and pool. The rates cover all taxes and are only valid from 24th March – 3rd April 2016.
- The unique Easter Club Room package which allows visitors to enjoy a warm and comforting atmosphere in any of their newly renovated club rooms and suites. The package accommodates a welcome drink upon arrival, a full American breakfast at the Crockpot Restaurant or Room Service for one, a bottle of wine in your getaway room, Easter Chocolate bunny upon check in, standard in-room internet, and 4pm late check-out based on availability. The offer is inclusive of tax and service charge, however, it is just for Clubrooms and only valid from 24th March – 3rd April 2016.
- Special Easter buffet brunch on Easter Sunday, March 27th 2016 at the Crockpot Restaurant, priced at just NGN 12,000 per person. The Easter Brunch including deluxe buffet, free glass of Martini Champagne on arrival and non-stop live entertainment.