Over the years, making payment online is hard for small and large-scale business owners, which means that the lack of availability of customers to make payment online despite having a good business product to offer, led to two Nigerian to provide a solution to the online payment in Nigeria and Africa.
The duo of Sola Akinlade and Ezra Olubi decided to do something about the problem of online payment in Africa with Paystack based on the personal experiences of them having challenges to outgrow their businesses online. The platform Sola and Ezra built was called Paystak, which helps Nigerian – and African businesses to accept payments from anyone, anywhere in the world – through debit, credit cards, and direct bank debits.
The platform is meant for business owners to connect Paystack to their website in order for them to start
Since the official launch in January 2016, Paystack has grown steadily and currently serves over
The CEO of the company had a chat with online tabloid Konbini Nigeria, where he disclosed the future plans for the company :
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017