Over the years, making payment online is hard for small and large-scale business owners, which means that the lack of availability of customers to make payment online despite having a good business product to offer, led to two Nigerian to provide a solution to the online payment in Nigeria and Africa.
The duo of Sola Akinlade and Ezra Olubi decided to do something about the problem of online payment in Africa with Paystack based on the personal experiences of them having challenges to outgrow their businesses online. The platform Sola and Ezra built was called Paystak, which helps Nigerian – and African businesses to accept payments from anyone, anywhere in the world – through debit, credit cards, and direct bank debits.
The platform is meant for business owners to connect Paystack to their website in order for them to start
Since the official launch in January 2016, Paystack has grown steadily and currently serves over
The CEO of the company had a chat with online tabloid Konbini Nigeria, where he disclosed the future plans for the company :
More from my site
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017