The General Manager of Uber West Africa, Ebi Atawodi has been appointed as Product Manager, Global Payments Growth for Uber globally.
The announcement of Ebi Atawodi was made known to general public through a tweet by Tavo Oviosu, CEO of Paga.
— Tayo Oviosu (@oviosu) March 28, 2017
Ebi Atawodi who joined Uber as General Manager for Lagos operations and went on to become the General Manager of Uber West Africa and has been instrumental and pivotal force for invasion of Uber’s into Nigeria market.
Though, there is no actual description for her job title, but her LinkedIn page suggests that she will be in charge of growing Uber’s payment worldwide.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017