Award-Winning Nigerian rapper and Co-Founder of Capital Hills Music, Illbliss and his adorable wife , Muna have welcomed their first child — a baby girl.
The excited dad took to Instagram, to break the good news – Sharing a picture of him carrying the cute face, he wrote;
‘My baby girl Is Here…. welcome to your world my princess. My GOD is absolutely Powerful and Merciful….’
According to information reaching GYOnlineNG.COM, rapper Illbliss is working on another album to celebrate his 10 years anniversary in the music industry.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017