” Music is the only thing that heals me after that horrible plane crash in Nigeria ” those are the words coming from Kechi Okwuchi, a survival of 2005 Sosoliso Airlines plane crash in Nigeria.
America’s Got Talent contestant Kechi Okwuchi is an inspiration. A survivor of the deadly Sosoliso plane crash of 2005, Kechi Okuchi stunned the world with her appearance on the America’s Got Talent (AGT) show.
Kechi was just sixteen years old, when she experienced the horrible plane crash in Nigeria, which was described as the most moment of her life. When asked why she appeared on the America’s Got Talent, the 28-year-old said she appeared to show her music talent.
Kechi Okuchi’s body still shows the scars of the plane crash, but covered that up with her voice. After such a harrowing experience, music became her escape as she lay on her hospital bed, bandaged head to foot, not being able to move.
Watch her beautiful rendition of Ed Sheeran‘s Thinking out Loud:
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017