” Music is the only thing that heals me after that horrible plane crash in Nigeria ” those are the words coming from Kechi Okwuchi, a survival of 2005 Sosoliso Airlines plane crash in Nigeria.
America’s Got Talent contestant Kechi Okwuchi is an inspiration. A survivor of the deadly Sosoliso plane crash of 2005, Kechi Okuchi stunned the world with her appearance on the America’s Got Talent (AGT) show.
Kechi was just sixteen years old, when she experienced the horrible plane crash in Nigeria, which was described as the most moment of her life. When asked why she appeared on the America’s Got Talent, the 28-year-old said she appeared to show her music talent.
Kechi Okuchi’s body still shows the scars of the plane crash, but covered that up with her voice. After such a harrowing experience, music became her escape as she lay on her hospital bed, bandaged head to foot, not being able to move.
Watch her beautiful rendition of Ed Sheeran‘s Thinking out Loud:
More from my site
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017