Nollywood actress and mother of one Tonto Dikeh, address rumours surrounding of her failed marriage, misconception about her and many others.
Over the past few days, several stories has been circulating online about what led to Tonto Dikeh‘s multi-million Naira marriage, but the actress herself opening up like never in her recent interview.
The mother of one Tonto Dikeh sat down with Azuka Ogujiuba (who interview Tiwa Savage‘s crashed marriage with Teeblizz) for the Media Room Hub TV, where she disclosed her marriage, her disappointments, the misconceptions about her, her faith and the stories she wishes she can delete from the Internet if she had her way.
In the interview Tonto broke down in tears for couple of times as she address the rumours that she was abusing drugs after she had her child, her mother-in-law, the rumours that her estranged husband is bi-sexual and more.
She also opened up on suffering from physical abuse in the hands of her husband, even showing pictures and videos as evidence.
More from my site
- 5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Blog : How to Create Your Blog or Site in 5 Minutes with WordPress - November 21, 2017
- Bluehost Black Friday 2017 Live : Special BlueHost Black Friday Coupons 80% OFF - November 21, 2017
- All What You Need to Know About Mother of Wizkid’s Third Child - November 20, 2017
- Dancehall Singer Burna Boy Invites by Police for Having Hand in Mr.2kay’s Robbery Attack at Eko Hotel - November 20, 2017
- Nigerian Pop Star Wizkid Welcomes Third Child in Six Years - November 20, 2017
- Tiwa Savage Did Not Owns ” Malo ” Song, But You? - November 20, 2017
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017