Congratulation to Wizkid because it’s a win-win game for him and American rap singer Drake.
International Nigerian pop singer and record label boss Wizkid scores his first ever Billboard “Hot 100” #1 chart for the week ending May 21, making him the first Nigerian/African artist to lay claim to the biggest song in America market .
This success comes as courtesy of his feature on Drake‘s monster single “One Dance” alongside with Kyla which is also #1 across several countries.
The Canadian and American rap singer Drake scores his first ever Billboard “Hot 100” #1 as a lead artist, with his prior appearances on the #1 spot as featuring guest on Rihanna’s “What’s My Name” and “Work“.
— billboard (@billboard) May 9, 2016
In other news, Drake is currently shooting video for ” One Dance ” which features Wizkid and Kyla.
More from my site
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017
- American Celebrity Power Couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé Welcomes Twins — Taye & Kehinde, Born Ahead of Time - June 20, 2017
- Foreign & Nigerian Banks Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Due to $1.72 billion Debt - June 20, 2017
- Moving to APC or Not, Misiliu Obanikoro Denies Report of Joining APC - June 20, 2017
- From Messi to Ronaldo, Now Jose Mourinho Accused of Tax Fraud in Spain - June 20, 2017