Congratulation to Wizkid because it’s a win-win game for him and American rap singer Drake.
International Nigerian pop singer and record label boss Wizkid scores his first ever Billboard “Hot 100” #1 chart for the week ending May 21, making him the first Nigerian/African artist to lay claim to the biggest song in America market .
This success comes as courtesy of his feature on Drake‘s monster single “One Dance” alongside with Kyla which is also #1 across several countries.
The Canadian and American rap singer Drake scores his first ever Billboard “Hot 100” #1 as a lead artist, with his prior appearances on the #1 spot as featuring guest on Rihanna’s “What’s My Name” and “Work“.
— billboard (@billboard) May 9, 2016
In other news, Drake is currently shooting video for ” One Dance ” which features Wizkid and Kyla.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017