Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Aliko Dangote, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Halima Dangote
Nollywood actress and Diva Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, led Nigeria delegates to this year edition of Time’s 100 Gala Night which is held on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at Jazz, Lincoln Center, New York City, United State Of American.
This year Time’s Magazine 100 Most Influential People in the World featured African and Nigeria Richest Person Aliko Dangote and Nigeria Minster of Finance and Economy coordinator Minster Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.
Award wining actress Omotola, was listed for last year 100 Most Influential People in the World while she rock An Iconic Invanity Dress for the big occasion in New York on Tuesday.
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde at Time Magazine Gala Night
More from my site
- Meet Heir to Billionaire Aliko Dangote Fortune & Wealth, The Person that Will Inherit Dangote’s Wealth
- Photos President Jonathan, Aliko Dangote, Okonjo Iweala, Minister of Agriculture and Cobhams Asuquo at World World Economic Forum #Davos2014
- #OneAfricaMusicFest : Poor Time Management, Power Cut-Off, We Got Disgraced as Nigerians Took Eko Hotel Behaviors to London for One Africa Music Fest
- 34 Private Jets Landed in Minna as Powerful Politicians and Wealthy Nigerians Turn Up for Ibrahim Babangida’s Daughter Wedding + Photos of Jonathan, Tinubu, Namadi Sambo, Saraki, Dangote, Tony Elemulu and Other Attends Ibrahim Babangida’s Daughter Wedding in Minna
- Jonathan’s Administration had “ Zero Political Will ” to Save Nigeria and is Responsible for Economy Hardship of the Nation – Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala