Work In Canada
Hurry Up & Apply Now for UK Teacher Visa
UK Teacher Visa Is Here!
With the help of the UK Teacher visa, also known as the Tier 5 (Government Authorized Exchange) visa, people can move to the UK in order to work as teachers in educational institutions.
If you want to apply for a UK teacher visa, you must:
- Possession of a current Certificate of Sponsorship from your sponsor (i.e., the UK educational institution you will be working for)
- On the Points-Based System (PBS) evaluation, earn 40 points, which are divided as follows:
- Having a current Certificate of Sponsorship earns you 30 points.
- 10 points if the upkeep (financial) requirements are met
- Possess the ability to demonstrate proficiency in the English language
- Not possess a criminal history
- Avoid endangering national security
1. A legitimate sponsorship certificate
2. Evidence of money for maintenance (e.g., bank statements)
3. Evidence of English language proficiency (e.g., IELTS test results)
4. A travel document or passport
5. 2 photos the size of a passport
6. Cost of application
Request a genuine Certificate of Sponsorship from your UK sponsor.
Prepare the required paperwork, such as a passport or other travel document, proof of upkeep finances, and evidence of English language proficiency.
Fill out the online application for a UK visa and pay the application fee.
Make an appointment for a biometric enrollment to have your fingerprints and picture taken.
Attend to the outcome of your visa application. There are different processing timelines, however it often takes up to 8 weeks to get a judgment.
The application process and requirements are subject to change, so it is important to keep this in mind before submitting an application. For this reason, it is advised to check the UK government’s official website for the most recent information.