All posts tagged "Juliet Anammah"
“Make Investment in Infrastructure, Digital Economy Utmost Priority, If Voted In”…………..Jumia CEO Tells Presidential, NA CandidatesFebruary 20, 2019
The Chief Executive Officer of Jumia Nigeria, Mrs Juliet Anammah has called on all the presidential...
Xiaomi to Launch Four New State Of The Art Smartphone Exclusively On JumiaMarch 6, 2018
The new lifestyle smartphones will exceed customers’ expectations in terms of design, camera and performance. Lagos,...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- #BBNaija Excitement High As Big Brother Naija 4 Opening Comes Closer, Organisers Reveals Grand Prize for Winner Including Breakdown of N60M Prize Worth for Season 4 Winner
- Nigeria Hit With Another National Disgrace As Country’s Female Team Super Falcons Refuses to Leave Hotel In France Over Unpaid Bonuses
- We are Fearless Indeed At Tim Godfrey’s Fearless Rebirth Concert
- South African Musician Mafikizolo’s Nhlanhla Nciza Ends 15-Years of Marriage with Her Husband
- Nigerian Billionaire Femi Otedola Exits Fuel Business As He Sells-Off All His Forte Oil Shares
- #YoutubeWeekNG : D’Banj Set to Launch Original Content In Partner With YouTube
- Music Premiere: Download Sax Apostle — Emi Mimo Ft. Doow (Prod by Mr. Time)