Veteran Nollywood actress turned politicians Kate Henshaw, house in Lekki, Lagos, catch fire yesterday afternoon .
According to report, the incident occurred after an electricity was restored back by PHCN (Power Holding Company Of Nigeria) and the electricity surge sparked off one of the air conditioners in her home, causing a fire outbreak. Luckily neighbors quickly came to her rescue and were able to contain the fire from spreading.
Shortly after the incident her Nollywood colleague Rita Dominic took to Instagram to send Kate Henshaw a message consoling her on the fire. She wrote:
Keep the faith hun and trust in God because he’s ever capable.. You will be blessed continually so rejoice in the Lord, it is well..?@k8henshaw
Thanks God the fire was contained, the damage wasn’t worse and most importantly no lives were lost.