Successful entrepreneurs are a unique breed of individuals. They sacrifice a lot of things to ensure the smooth running of their businesses. In fact, they are very obsessed with being an entrepreneur.
For them, they don’t joke with their morning schedule because if they start off the day on the wrong note, they may not be very productive or motivated. Hence, they ensure that they do not miss their morning routine.
Jumia Travel, the online travel agency identifies the things successful entrepreneurs do before 7 am.
They are prepared for the day
They sleep early and wake very early to plan their day. This will prevent them from rushing out of the door every morning and also help them deal with stress.
Eat a healthy breakfast
A healthy breakfast is the most important meal of the day since it’s going oil their brain and body for the day. So, they do not play with their breakfast. Also, they ensure that they do not eat junk foods and fruits are not far away from them.
Their phone is not the first thing they check
When some persons wake up, the first thing they check is their phone. Entrepreneurs don’t do this. In fact, you won’t find their phones close to them when they sleep because it can interrupt their naps. Hence to avoid morning distractions, they avoid their phones in the mornings. They will check it later.
Set goals and priorities
The best time to plan your day and set goals, as well as priorities, is in the mornings. For each day, entrepreneurs write down these goals and try as much as possible to achieve these set goals.
They exercise and meditate
They regularly exercise and meditate to reduce stress, increase energy, and help them sleep better. In addition, it gives their immune system a boost.
They motivate themselves
Entrepreneurs are humans and sometimes they feel overwhelmed. They also need to be encouraged. They don’t wait for others to motivate them. They motivate themselves. That is why you see them upbeat and animate every day.
More from my site
- Forget Wizkid and Davido! Olamide Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Artist — Alex Ozone - September 25, 2017
- Beat FM Lagos, OAP Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos - September 25, 2017
- Kim Kardashian Revealed Epic Revelation How She Fell In Love with Kanye West - September 25, 2017
- Singer Skales Revealed Amazing Secret How Olamide Saves His Career - September 25, 2017
- Copy Of The Legal Termination Letter Peter Okoye Sent To Their Lawyer, Festus Keyamo Over P-Square Split Contractual Agreement - September 25, 2017
- P-Square is Over! The Untold Truth Behind Peter and Paul Okoye Split Saga - September 25, 2017
- The Aristocrat Out With Another Danceable Song ” Funaab Girl ” (Freesyle) + Download The Aristocrat — Funaab Girl (Freestyle) Ft Bravoor - September 23, 2017
- Have You Ever Forget What It Feels Like to Be In Love, Tiwa Savage Will Remind You In Her Sugarcane EP - September 22, 2017
- Which Nigerian Artistes Had the Best International Music Collaboration in 2017 - September 21, 2017
- From Mr Eazi to Davido, Now D’banj! Eedris Abdulkareem Had Harsh Words for D’Banj, While Glorified Don Jazzy - September 21, 2017