Successful entrepreneurs are a unique breed of individuals. They sacrifice a lot of things to ensure the smooth running of their businesses. In fact, they are very obsessed with being an entrepreneur.
For them, they don’t joke with their morning schedule because if they start off the day on the wrong note, they may not be very productive or motivated. Hence, they ensure that they do not miss their morning routine.
Jumia Travel, the online travel agency identifies the things successful entrepreneurs do before 7 am.
They are prepared for the day
They sleep early and wake very early to plan their day. This will prevent them from rushing out of the door every morning and also help them deal with stress.
Eat a healthy breakfast
A healthy breakfast is the most important meal of the day since it’s going oil their brain and body for the day. So, they do not play with their breakfast. Also, they ensure that they do not eat junk foods and fruits are not far away from them.
Their phone is not the first thing they check
When some persons wake up, the first thing they check is their phone. Entrepreneurs don’t do this. In fact, you won’t find their phones close to them when they sleep because it can interrupt their naps. Hence to avoid morning distractions, they avoid their phones in the mornings. They will check it later.
Set goals and priorities
The best time to plan your day and set goals, as well as priorities, is in the mornings. For each day, entrepreneurs write down these goals and try as much as possible to achieve these set goals.
They exercise and meditate
They regularly exercise and meditate to reduce stress, increase energy, and help them sleep better. In addition, it gives their immune system a boost.
They motivate themselves
Entrepreneurs are humans and sometimes they feel overwhelmed. They also need to be encouraged. They don’t wait for others to motivate them. They motivate themselves. That is why you see them upbeat and animate every day.
More from my site
- How OOU Final Year Student Dies in Car Accident, Months to Graduation - May 29, 2017
- 4 Reasons Lionel Messi is Most Overrated Player Of All Time - May 29, 2017
- Democracy Day : Here are Five Reason Buhari Should Resign as Nigeria’s President - May 29, 2017
- Happy Democracy Day to All GYonlineNG Readers - May 29, 2017
- Nigerian Musician Davido Called Out for Failing to Honour a Promise he Made on Poor Journalist ” The Wire Transfer, Davido & His Namesake Saga ” - May 27, 2017
- D’Prince is Here! Kokomaster D’banj Welcomes Baby Boy - May 26, 2017
- Twelve Years After Dropping Out, Mark Zuckerberg Bags Harvard Honourary Degree ” Mom I Always Told You I’d Come Back and Get My Degree ” - May 26, 2017
- Report : D’banj Reportedly Expecting A Child With His Wife In US - May 26, 2017
- Kcee Fires Shot at Harrysong Song-Writing Claims ” When I won Star Quest in 2002, Harrysong was Still in the Village ” - May 26, 2017
- Wizkid Announces Summer Mixtape ” Sound of The Other Side ” Releases Date - May 24, 2017