Entrepreneurs are very busy people. Their schedule and to-do- list are choked. This is the more reason why they should delegate because they cannot do everything on their own. If you do not delegate, you will experience entrepreneurial burnout. In line with this, Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency shares effective ways entrepreneurs can delegate.
Know your team’s strengths and weaknesses.
You do not just delegate tasks to your employees. Your decision to assign them duties must be based on their strength and weaknesses. Hence, it is important to know your workers so that they won’t fumble.
For every task you delegate, do not forget to include instructions on how to get them done. This will make it easier for them to achieve the task. If you do not have time to always dish out instructions, you can take time out to train them on your modus operandi.
Ensure goals understandable
Whatever you want your workers to achieve, ensure that it is plain, direct and unambiguous. Also, encourage them to reach out to you if they are having troubles achieving the goals.
Push yourself to delegate
A substantial number of entrepreneurs have the tendency of wanting to do everything on their own. However, sooner rather than later, you have no choice than to abdicate certain responsibilities. You cannot run a hotel alone. You have to get people to man different positions and delegate responsibilities to them.
Trust, but clarify and verify
They have completed the job. You trust them to have done a good job. However, you should not just accept it like that, You should cross check what they have done for mistakes, corrections, and additions.
Set reasonable deadlines
Set a reasonable deadline for your employees to meet. This will make them work quicker and faster and they will deliver on schedule.
You are not a dictator. So, you should give and receive feedback for a job done. In addition, always compliment your workers.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017