American pop singer and Def Jam recording act Rihanna, has reported signed a lucrative deal with leading technology giant Samsung for her upcoming album, ”Anti ”.
According to report, the Rihanna latest lucrative deal with Samsung is said to worth around $25 Million. The deal is for the technology company Samsung to support her forthcoming album’s release, as well as her world tour project.
In the past Samsung had previous worked with rap mogul and entrepreneur Jay-Z on his previous album release, where they bought 1 million copies of Jay-Z’s ” Magna Carta Holy Grail ” album.
American pop star Rihanna, is currently under a management deal with Jay-Z’s Roc Nation label, so therefore there is already an existing partnership in place.
As part of the deal, Rihanna will promote Samsung’s Galaxy brand of products, with Samsung also getting an exclusive use of her videos.
Though date for the releases of Rihanna next album is yet to be released out to public.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017