American pop singer and Def Jam recording act Rihanna, has reported signed a lucrative deal with leading technology giant Samsung for her upcoming album, ”Anti ”.
According to report, the Rihanna latest lucrative deal with Samsung is said to worth around $25 Million. The deal is for the technology company Samsung to support her forthcoming album’s release, as well as her world tour project.
In the past Samsung had previous worked with rap mogul and entrepreneur Jay-Z on his previous album release, where they bought 1 million copies of Jay-Z’s ” Magna Carta Holy Grail ” album.
American pop star Rihanna, is currently under a management deal with Jay-Z’s Roc Nation label, so therefore there is already an existing partnership in place.
As part of the deal, Rihanna will promote Samsung’s Galaxy brand of products, with Samsung also getting an exclusive use of her videos.
Though date for the releases of Rihanna next album is yet to be released out to public.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017