The winner of 2010 edition of MTN Project Fame, Chindima Ekile has part ways with Capital Hills Records led by Clarence Peter and Illbliss.
Nigerian petite singer Chindima has been with the label ever since her rise to fame after wining the talent reality show in 2010 and she has decided not to renew her contract with the label.
Ms Chindima contract with Capital Hills Records expired at the end of this February 2016 and she decide not to renew the deal according to close sources.
It’s not like there’s a fight or beef of any kind, but both parties just decided to move on’.
Close source speaking exclusive to NET further added that :
‘Chidinma has always said she won’t float her own record label yet, so no one really knows her next plan’.
In 2012, Chidinma released her debut album ‘Chidinma’ under the label imprint. The Capital Hills Records is owned by award-wining Nigeria cinematographer and video director Clarence Peter and veteran rapper illbliss.
More from my site
- Founder of Bella Naija, Uche Pedro Takes Us On Memory Lane On Her Struggles Becoming A Mother - November 24, 2017
- GYOnlineNG Artist Spotlight : New Artist DonYom Cracks The Code As He Climbs To The Top - November 23, 2017
- Social Media: Nigerian Agency BHM Trains 70 Journalists In Lagos - November 23, 2017
- 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Have Had Plastic Surgery - November 23, 2017
- How Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Respond To Their Engagement Reports - November 23, 2017
- At 26, Rita Ora Has Already Frozen Her Eggs But Here’s Why - November 23, 2017
- More Win! Davido Headlines as Only African Artiste to Perform at 2017 MOBO Awards - November 23, 2017
- Wande Coal Reportedly Ties The Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Secretly - November 23, 2017
- Peter Okoye Reveals Main Reason Why He Decided To Go Solo - November 23, 2017
- COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rock N465,920 Gucci Hoodie - November 23, 2017