The winner of 2010 edition of MTN Project Fame, Chindima Ekile has part ways with Capital Hills Records led by Clarence Peter and Illbliss.
Nigerian petite singer Chindima has been with the label ever since her rise to fame after wining the talent reality show in 2010 and she has decided not to renew her contract with the label.
Ms Chindima contract with Capital Hills Records expired at the end of this February 2016 and she decide not to renew the deal according to close sources.
It’s not like there’s a fight or beef of any kind, but both parties just decided to move on’.
Close source speaking exclusive to NET further added that :
‘Chidinma has always said she won’t float her own record label yet, so no one really knows her next plan’.
In 2012, Chidinma released her debut album ‘Chidinma’ under the label imprint. The Capital Hills Records is owned by award-wining Nigeria cinematographer and video director Clarence Peter and veteran rapper illbliss.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017