Foremost Nigeria female disc jockey and Chocolate City Music act DJ Lambo have been announced as the president of CBN (Choc Boi Nation). The Choc Boi Nation is a company owned by Chocolate City Music and their parental company Chocolate City Group.
About five years ago, DJ Lambo moves than to Lagos, and later became a popular brand in the industry as M.I Abaga’s official DJ. The announcement of Lambo, sees her as the first female to head a major recording label.
‘My vision as CBN president is quite simple,’ Lambo said. ‘To explore music frontiers and expand the industry, break bounds, and inspire and nurture talents.’
Choc Boi Nation, which currently houses Koker, Dice Ailes, Loose Kaynon, Yung L and CKay. However, M.I, who’s also signed as an artist under CBN, remains CEO of Chocolate City.
More from my site
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017