Foremost Nigeria female disc jockey and Chocolate City Music act DJ Lambo have been announced as the president of CBN (Choc Boi Nation). The Choc Boi Nation is a company owned by Chocolate City Music and their parental company Chocolate City Group.
About five years ago, DJ Lambo moves than to Lagos, and later became a popular brand in the industry as M.I Abaga’s official DJ. The announcement of Lambo, sees her as the first female to head a major recording label.
‘My vision as CBN president is quite simple,’ Lambo said. ‘To explore music frontiers and expand the industry, break bounds, and inspire and nurture talents.’
Choc Boi Nation, which currently houses Koker, Dice Ailes, Loose Kaynon, Yung L and CKay. However, M.I, who’s also signed as an artist under CBN, remains CEO of Chocolate City.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017