The rate at which our celebrity marriage is crashing need revolution.
The latest one is Popular songbird and MTN Project Fame Regional music instructor and Judge Sola Allyson, and her husband Mr Obaniyi, have divorce each-other.
Their marriage was blessed with two kids and have being together more than 6 years. Sola Allyson, Marriage Has Crashed
According to close sources , who speak to Gistyinka, reported that Sola and her husband Mr Obaniyi, were no-more living together, the sources further says that Sola, have move to Lagos, while her estrange husband is currently living in Ibadan.
The close source further disclosed that their marriage was crashed due to allegation of cheating from both party.
Sola Allyson,is known for her hit song ” Eji-Owuro” and her being in music limelight for a decade now, she has continued to wax strong in her game.
But effort to reached both party, before written this post is in vain.
More from my site
- Have You Ever Forget What It Feels Like to Be In Love, Tiwa Savage Will Remind You In Her Sugarcane EP - September 22, 2017
- Which Nigerian Artistes Had the Best International Music Collaboration in 2017 - September 21, 2017
- From Mr Eazi to Davido, Now D’banj! Eedris Abdulkareem Had Harsh Words for D’Banj, While Glorified Don Jazzy - September 21, 2017
- Whatever He Touches Turns Gold! Wizkid & Drake’s Romance Hit Song ” One Dance ” Breaks Guinness Book of Records - September 21, 2017
- Global Sound! Afrobeat Goes Global as Wizkid Takes Future on New Ride of African Sound in ” Everytime ” - September 20, 2017
- French Montana & Ty Dolla Sign Revamp Mr Eazi’s ” Leg Over ” Remix with Major Lazer with New Flavour - September 16, 2017
- Ice Prince Returns Back to His Hip-Hop Root in ” Owonikoko ” Featuring Olamide - September 16, 2017
- The Aristocrat Releases Visual for His ” Wo’s ” Viral Cover by Olamide, Directed by Mofti Pro - September 15, 2017
- Developing Story : Rising Star CKay Rides on the Free Publicity of ” Who The Fu**k Is CKay ” Hullabalu, As He Releases ” Who The Fu**k Is CKay ” EP - September 9, 2017
- Africa Must Rise, Perception Or Reality by Ogunmola Tope - September 7, 2017