The co-founder of Red Media Africa and Managing Director for Statecrarft Inc, Adebola Williams was a guest at the weekly conversational series ‘ The Ask Series ‘ by the The Waterside Ikoyi.
On this week edition of ” The Ask Series ” Adebola Williams shared powerful insight on Youth and Governance. During the very intense thought provoking session the CNBC young business leader of the year shared passionately great insights on governance in Nigeria and the role young people should play to achieve a nation of our dreams. He started that ‘’ young people should channel their anger towards nation building’’ While advising young entrepreneurs and start-ups he stated that ‘’you must learn to provide solutions to various needs, learn to build and leverage on relationships and partnerships respectively” he added.
This week edition was moderated by Omena Daniels experienced a huge turnout of young people who seized the opportunity to ask questions, share ideas and also enjoyed the unique ambience of The Waterside Ikoyi with its exceptional lagoon view. The series continues next Wednesday 7th June 2017 with the fashion business edition with fashion entrepreneur and founder of Men fashion brand OUCH Uche Nnaji.
More from my site
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017