The co-founder of Red Media Africa and Managing Director for Statecrarft Inc, Adebola Williams was a guest at the weekly conversational series ‘ The Ask Series ‘ by the The Waterside Ikoyi.
On this week edition of ” The Ask Series ” Adebola Williams shared powerful insight on Youth and Governance. During the very intense thought provoking session the CNBC young business leader of the year shared passionately great insights on governance in Nigeria and the role young people should play to achieve a nation of our dreams. He started that ‘’ young people should channel their anger towards nation building’’ While advising young entrepreneurs and start-ups he stated that ‘’you must learn to provide solutions to various needs, learn to build and leverage on relationships and partnerships respectively” he added.
This week edition was moderated by Omena Daniels experienced a huge turnout of young people who seized the opportunity to ask questions, share ideas and also enjoyed the unique ambience of The Waterside Ikoyi with its exceptional lagoon view. The series continues next Wednesday 7th June 2017 with the fashion business edition with fashion entrepreneur and founder of Men fashion brand OUCH Uche Nnaji.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017