Music is a Universal Language! Music is Spiritual!
Collaborating with International artiste is the latest trend within the African artistes because they see it as an opportunity for them to tap into other market, without analyzing the effect of it on their career and African culture.
Veteran Nigeria-Germany musician, social activist and producer Ade Bantu in his recent chat with urban lifestyle music channel Hip TV, express his view on the recent trend in the Nigerian music scene where an artist’s main goal is to be recognized by the international audience.
The front leader of the 13-piece band, Bantu says that Nigerian musicians do not need to win a Grammy or an Oscar, or collaborate with a foreign artiste to prove their relevance. While also not taking anything away from those who have accomplished such milestones, he stressed that the biggest market for a Nigerian artiste is in Africa.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017