Music is a Universal Language! Music is Spiritual!
Collaborating with International artiste is the latest trend within the African artistes because they see it as an opportunity for them to tap into other market, without analyzing the effect of it on their career and African culture.
Veteran Nigeria-Germany musician, social activist and producer Ade Bantu in his recent chat with urban lifestyle music channel Hip TV, express his view on the recent trend in the Nigerian music scene where an artist’s main goal is to be recognized by the international audience.
The front leader of the 13-piece band, Bantu says that Nigerian musicians do not need to win a Grammy or an Oscar, or collaborate with a foreign artiste to prove their relevance. While also not taking anything away from those who have accomplished such milestones, he stressed that the biggest market for a Nigerian artiste is in Africa.
More from my site
- D’Prince is Here! Kokomaster D’banj Welcomes Baby Boy - May 26, 2017
- Twelve Years After Dropping Out, Mark Zuckerberg Bags Harvard Honourary Degree ” Mom I Always Told You I’d Come Back and Get My Degree ” - May 26, 2017
- Report : D’banj Reportedly Expecting A Child With His Wife In US - May 26, 2017
- Kcee Fires Shot at Harrysong Song-Writing Claims ” When I won Star Quest in 2002, Harrysong was Still in the Village ” - May 26, 2017
- Wizkid Announces Summer Mixtape ” Sound of The Other Side ” Releases Date - May 24, 2017
- Has Wizkid Dances His Way to Billboard Awards, Can He Win His First Ever Solo BET Awards 2017 - May 24, 2017
- Highlights as Drake, Celine Dion, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj Shine at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 23, 2017
- #FreeAudu : Audu Maikori Sues Gov El Rufia for N10billion Over Human Rights Violation - May 22, 2017
- New Music : Download Terry Apala — Bad Girl Ft. Bisola - May 22, 2017
- Drake Sweep Billboard Music Awards 2017 as Beyonce,, Twenty One Pilots, The Chainsmokers and Others Wins Big + Complete List of Winners at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 22, 2017