The sensational agege bread seller turned model, Olajumoke Orisaguna who made a news for landing on the cover of ThisDay Style magazine yesterday, has signed a modelling contract.
One time bread seller turned model, Olajumoke signs modelling contract with modelling agency, Few Model Management. Few Model Management is a Nigerian based modeling agency owned by model, Bolajo Fawehinmi.
The 27-years old Mrs Olajumoke Orisaguna was discover by celebrity photographer TY Bello days ago, when she was on a photo shot with Nigerian-UK based rapper Tinie Tempah somewhere in the streets of Lagos, for a ThisDay Style cover shoot.
Congrats to her and a Big shout out to TY Bello for her discovery.
More from my site
- NANA Menthol Supports The Youth Summit Africa, as Event Design to be Different in Terms of Content and Activities - June 26, 2017
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017