The sensational agege bread seller turned model, Olajumoke Orisaguna who made a news for landing on the cover of ThisDay Style magazine yesterday, has signed a modelling contract.
One time bread seller turned model, Olajumoke signs modelling contract with modelling agency, Few Model Management. Few Model Management is a Nigerian based modeling agency owned by model, Bolajo Fawehinmi.
The 27-years old Mrs Olajumoke Orisaguna was discover by celebrity photographer TY Bello days ago, when she was on a photo shot with Nigerian-UK based rapper Tinie Tempah somewhere in the streets of Lagos, for a ThisDay Style cover shoot.
Congrats to her and a Big shout out to TY Bello for her discovery.
More from my site
- Highlights as Drake, Celine Dion, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj Shine at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 23, 2017
- #FreeAudu : Audu Maikori Sues Gov El Rufia for N10billion Over Human Rights Violation - May 22, 2017
- New Music : Download Terry Apala — Bad Girl Ft. Bisola - May 22, 2017
- Drake Sweep Billboard Music Awards 2017 as Beyonce,, Twenty One Pilots, The Chainsmokers and Others Wins Big + Complete List of Winners at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Canadian-American Rapper Drake Made History as Biggest Winner at Billboard Music Awards 2017 in a Single Year - May 22, 2017
- Nigerian Music Superstar Wizkid Made History as First Ever Nigerian Artiste to Win Billboard Music Awards 2017 with Three Heaven - May 22, 2017
- Gov Fayose to Fly Body of Late Actress Moji Olaiya Back to Nigeria for Proper Burial - May 20, 2017
- Tiwa Savage’s Husband Teebillz Open Ups on Being a Better Man ” God Deliberately Made Me to Experience those Challenges in Order to Become a Better Person ” - May 20, 2017
- Drake’s One Dance Ghost Magic at Work as Billboard Acknowledge Wizkid Nomination for Billboard Awards 2017 - May 19, 2017
- Baseline Music Act Skales Unveils Cover Art & Tracklist of ” The Never Say Never Guy ” Album - May 19, 2017