The sensational agege bread seller turned model, Olajumoke Orisaguna who made a news for landing on the cover of ThisDay Style magazine yesterday, has signed a modelling contract.
One time bread seller turned model, Olajumoke signs modelling contract with modelling agency, Few Model Management. Few Model Management is a Nigerian based modeling agency owned by model, Bolajo Fawehinmi.
The 27-years old Mrs Olajumoke Orisaguna was discover by celebrity photographer TY Bello days ago, when she was on a photo shot with Nigerian-UK based rapper Tinie Tempah somewhere in the streets of Lagos, for a ThisDay Style cover shoot.
Congrats to her and a Big shout out to TY Bello for her discovery.
More from my site
- Nigerian Rapper Falz Snag Juicy Endorsement Deal With Hennessy - October 22, 2017
- DonYom Reflects on the Memories of His Late Father! SuperMan is in Town - October 21, 2017
- Nigerian Hip-Hop Lovers Reacts to M.I Abaga’s New Track, Where He Channel Other Rappers on Changing the Game & Culture - October 21, 2017
- Nigeria’s RapLord M.I & Chocolate City Sues American Rap Legend Nas for Delivering Wack Verse Despite What they Agreement Upon - October 20, 2017
- Rap Mogul M.I Abaga Fires with Machine Gun, As He Schools Every Rappers About the Game & Culture in New Single ” You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives “ - October 20, 2017
- Ace Comedian AY Makun and His Brothers Continue to Entertain Us, As they Announces Reality Show - October 19, 2017
- Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo Tops Forbes Richest Sport Star of 2017 + Complete List of 20 Richest Sport Star of 2017 by Forbes - October 18, 2017
- Former Super Eagles Legend Kanu and His Wife Amarachi Takes Us on Couple’s Perfect Fitness Goals In Powerful Photo - October 18, 2017
- Adorable Beautiful Pictures of Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife and Son’s, As they All Oozing in Royalty - October 18, 2017
- GYOnlineNGList : Meet 10 Most Handsome Politicians In Nigeria - October 18, 2017