The sensational agege bread seller turned model, Olajumoke Orisaguna who made a news for landing on the cover of ThisDay Style magazine yesterday, has signed a modelling contract.
One time bread seller turned model, Olajumoke signs modelling contract with modelling agency, Few Model Management. Few Model Management is a Nigerian based modeling agency owned by model, Bolajo Fawehinmi.
The 27-years old Mrs Olajumoke Orisaguna was discover by celebrity photographer TY Bello days ago, when she was on a photo shot with Nigerian-UK based rapper Tinie Tempah somewhere in the streets of Lagos, for a ThisDay Style cover shoot.
Congrats to her and a Big shout out to TY Bello for her discovery.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017