The drama between Oritsefemi’s ex-manager Danku and his former label act Rayce takes another twist as Danku goes half naked on Instagram calls out Rayce, Jebon Records and more.
In a new rant on Instagram, Danku said he welcomed his first child on March 30th, 2017 but couldn’t post her photos on Instagram because of fake news. He also claimed that Rayce is owing him money and asked him to pay up. He wrote;
My name is Yusuf Adebola Adepitan the son of billionaire Alh. Adeola Yahaya Adepitan of Ebutte Meta. My late father was a very influential and generous man, its not a surprise i took that trait and some bastards in the industry i helped build with 16 hard working years of my life have decided to destroy my image and my precious family name. They have caused me pain because i helped make them and their selfish ungreatful asses have made allegations upon allegations about me and my brands over the years. There is power in the tongue and i am an elderly person so most times i just move on but they keep trying to destroy me because they dont know my source.
I welcomed my first seed today; a beautiful daughter and i couldnt post her on my instagram page because there is too much evil fake news going around about her innocent but not over holy father popularly known as Danku. I will use this medium to address Rayce and Jebon Records: before Jebon came in i took you in as my own and let you use my MSN platform because i pitied you on the grounds that you looked for me for almost a year i still have the dead Nike shoes i took off your feet before funding your wardrobe i know you havent forgotten it was last year its still in my house. You owe me money, i never collected my percentage from your small shows and you still have a contract we both signed. You owe me money please pay up you have my account number. The motivation behind my cutting edge management platform www.ijobanadanku.com is to check mate the unofficial behind closed door begging most people do so now to protect your interest and my interest everybody that needs my service will have to take action.
Taking action means you fill an automated form on our website designed to cover all your needs this is a transparent arrangement designed to make business as honest as possible. This is also a general warning to the families of KINGSLEY IRASE FAMILY IN EDO, MAJEMITE EKELE FAMILY IN ILAJE / WARRI, THE UMEBULU SONS EBONY AND JEBON from the east. Stop spoiling my family name i am a son of the soil via Oseni of Eti Osa LGA. #Ekolonpebi confirmed#Gbosore1 #Maroko If any artiste tries to mess with my family yo
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017