In 2013, talented rapper, song-writer and music producer Jesse Jagz, part ways with his former label record Chocolate City Entertainment Company, to floated his own label record called Jagz Nation.
Ever since his existed from Chocolate City Entertainment Company, he has released 2 album under his own label ( Jagz Nation) titled Jagz Nation Volume 1 and Volume 2, but according to close source to both party reported that Jesse Jagz, is about to re-united his brother MI Abaga and his longtime friend Ice Prince.
The insider source make this revelation exclusive to Pulse, “Jesse is reuniting with Chocolate City, a deal has been struck which would enable him return to the label.”
In 2013, Jesse Jagz, walk away from the label after his contract with the company expired, while his decision of parting ways with the label is that being disillusioned with the progression of his career under the Audu Maikori-led label.
This year marks the 10 anniversary of Chocolate City, and according to Audu Maikori, the label has huge plans to surprise the industry. He further speculated on a union between all the Choc Boys.
One further event which has hinted on the return of Jesse Jagz, is the leak of a new single, ‘Summer Time’ which was a collaboration single between Jesse Jagz, M.I Abaga, Ice Prince, and Loose Kaynon.
Jesse Jagz‘s return will be announced in the coming weeks by the label which is also home to Pryse, Dice Ailes, Coker, DJ Caise, Nosa, Victoria Kimani and Femi Kuti (management).
More from my site
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017
- American Celebrity Power Couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé Welcomes Twins — Taye & Kehinde, Born Ahead of Time - June 20, 2017
- Foreign & Nigerian Banks Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Due to $1.72 billion Debt - June 20, 2017
- Moving to APC or Not, Misiliu Obanikoro Denies Report of Joining APC - June 20, 2017
- From Messi to Ronaldo, Now Jose Mourinho Accused of Tax Fraud in Spain - June 20, 2017