Ayo Jay’s “Your Number” Debuts on 24 on Billboard Hot R&B Songs Charts
Rising star and One Nation act Ayo Jay who recently signed a lucrative recording deal with RCA Records, a division of Sony Music has landed himself a historical record by being first Nigeria artist to solely top the Billboard Chart.
In May 2016, Ayo Jay ink a recording deal with RCA Records and shortly after that the label officially released his hit single ” Your Number “ without the Fetty Wap feature version and it look like the single is getting ready to take off nationwide in the United States.
Big Congratulations to Ayo Jay and the One Nation team.
With this Ayo Jay becomes First Nigerian Artist to sit on a USA Billboard Charts all by himself.
More from my site
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017
- American Celebrity Power Couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé Welcomes Twins — Taye & Kehinde, Born Ahead of Time - June 20, 2017
- Foreign & Nigerian Banks Take Over Etisalat Nigeria Due to $1.72 billion Debt - June 20, 2017
- Moving to APC or Not, Misiliu Obanikoro Denies Report of Joining APC - June 20, 2017
- From Messi to Ronaldo, Now Jose Mourinho Accused of Tax Fraud in Spain - June 20, 2017