Ayo Jay’s “Your Number” Debuts on 24 on Billboard Hot R&B Songs Charts
Rising star and One Nation act Ayo Jay who recently signed a lucrative recording deal with RCA Records, a division of Sony Music has landed himself a historical record by being first Nigeria artist to solely top the Billboard Chart.
In May 2016, Ayo Jay ink a recording deal with RCA Records and shortly after that the label officially released his hit single ” Your Number “ without the Fetty Wap feature version and it look like the single is getting ready to take off nationwide in the United States.
Big Congratulations to Ayo Jay and the One Nation team.
With this Ayo Jay becomes First Nigerian Artist to sit on a USA Billboard Charts all by himself.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017