Talented producer, sound-engineer and recording artist Da Suspekt has part ways with Capital Hills.
After spending over two decades with the label, Da Suspekt becomes the latest artist to have part ways with the record label. He was the label in-house producer and had record hit back-to-back for the likes of Chidinma and Illbliss.
According report, Da Suspekt met with Clarence Peters as far back as secondary school where they both got acquainted with each other and found a group.
Capital Hill Music was formed when Clarence returned to Nigeria from South Africa. The label got to sign a female rapper called Kel in 2010 who later left the label and then Chidinma.
CAPitalHill has been the best years of my life. Now I’m building anyHow Records from scratch, Pls Give me Ur support & loyalty #bless!
— David Peter (@daSuspekt) November 29, 2016
Other artistes who were once artists under the label include Kel, Fefe and most recently Chidinma, leaving artists like Mzkiss, Illbliss and the video director Clarence Peters.
More from my site
- Founder of Bella Naija, Uche Pedro Takes Us On Memory Lane On Her Struggles Becoming A Mother - November 24, 2017
- GYOnlineNG Artist Spotlight : New Artist DonYom Cracks The Code As He Climbs To The Top - November 23, 2017
- Social Media: Nigerian Agency BHM Trains 70 Journalists In Lagos - November 23, 2017
- 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Have Had Plastic Surgery - November 23, 2017
- How Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Respond To Their Engagement Reports - November 23, 2017
- At 26, Rita Ora Has Already Frozen Her Eggs But Here’s Why - November 23, 2017
- More Win! Davido Headlines as Only African Artiste to Perform at 2017 MOBO Awards - November 23, 2017
- Wande Coal Reportedly Ties The Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Secretly - November 23, 2017
- Peter Okoye Reveals Main Reason Why He Decided To Go Solo - November 23, 2017
- COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rock N465,920 Gucci Hoodie - November 23, 2017