The Future Awards Africa and in conjunction with British Council as announce the winner of this year Young Media Entrepreneur of the Year Award which goes to popular fashion and lifestyle blogger Uche Pedro of Bella Naija.
Uche Pedro, is founder of news media and fashion blog BellaNaija, she will join other 10 finalist from different African countries in UK Tour in October where they will attend the leading UK industry event– The Cross Media Forum, one week free membership to the exclusive private member’s club in UK – The Hospital Club.
The awards is aiming to celebrated young people working in the media, with entrepreneurial and leadership abilities, potential to change their sector, market awareness and understanding.
“It’s been an exciting four months we are very pleased to announce Uche Pedro as the winner of this new category – which was evolved from our prize in entertainment and media enterprise,” said Chude Jideonwo, Executive Director of The Future Project.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017