The Future Awards Africa and in conjunction with British Council as announce the winner of this year Young Media Entrepreneur of the Year Award which goes to popular fashion and lifestyle blogger Uche Pedro of Bella Naija.
Uche Pedro, is founder of news media and fashion blog BellaNaija, she will join other 10 finalist from different African countries in UK Tour in October where they will attend the leading UK industry event– The Cross Media Forum, one week free membership to the exclusive private member’s club in UK – The Hospital Club.
The awards is aiming to celebrated young people working in the media, with entrepreneurial and leadership abilities, potential to change their sector, market awareness and understanding.
“It’s been an exciting four months we are very pleased to announce Uche Pedro as the winner of this new category – which was evolved from our prize in entertainment and media enterprise,” said Chude Jideonwo, Executive Director of The Future Project.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017