It won’t be an exaggeration if you say Lagos is LIVE. It presents so much adventure even from day to day activities. In this beautiful coastal city, there is so much leisure activity you can always engage in.
Beyond driving around, going to the beaches and clubbing, another spectacular way to enjoy your weekend or a vacation is to take a boat ride to different places; having a picturesque view of the city. Here are some of the favourite destinations you can take a boat ride and experience the coastal Lagos.
The island of Takwa Bay is situated along the shores of Lagos buffered by walls of rocks that makes the beach a pleasant place for swimming.
As Takwa Bay is only accessible by waterway, the boat ride down to the beach is a good avenue to sightsee Lagos from the coast. You can get a boat from Maroko, LekkiEpe Expressway Jetty and Falomo Bridge.
The island beach is a favourite spot for different water sports activities like jet skiing and surfing.
On the splendid bank of the Lagos Lagoon and the Atlantic Ocean is the Inagbe Island. The island hosts the Inagbe Grand Resort and Leisure, a top getaway and tourist destination. Visitors can board a boat at the Regatta Jetty in Ikoyi.
Enjoy your 25 minutes ride to the island, taking memorable pictures of the vanishing land, long stretch of ocean, other seafarers and the islands along the route.
Some of the places you can see from the boat ride are Tin Can and Snake Islands. Enjoy a perfect weekend getaway on the island by booking a room in theInagbe Grand Resort and Leisure.
Ilashe is an enchanting unspoiled island, along the Atlantic Ocean bordered by the Badagry Creek. It is accessible from jetties in Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki and Apapa. Be sure to leave the island before 5pm so as not to encounter transportation issues.
Ikorodu – Lagos Island
If you are living in Ikorodu and working in places around Victoria Island, you probably already enjoy a regular boat ride to and fro every day.
But if you haven’t tried it yet, you definitely should. Apart from escaping so much traffic, treat yourself to the scenic view of the Lagos mainland while taking in the coastal breeze. The experience has to be lived, not imagined.
There are a number of boat cruise companies you can consult for a group trip, boat events and parties. Get away from the busy streets and have amazing boat ride experience to various islands in Lagos.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017