African Islands to Explore PART I: Seychelles, The Paradise on Earth
Travel remains a culture that needs to be thoroughly imbibed by Africans as many miss out on the chance to explore the beauties right in their immediate environment. Imagine a Zambian who has never visited the Victoria Falls, a South African who has no idea about the Table Mountain or a Kenyan who has not basked on the Diani beach. The odds may be narrow but they do exist.
Jovago.com brings this series to open the eyes and minds of all to the possibilities and beauties of Africa. Start planning your itinerary and making possible plans for your future vacations.Whether the motto for your ideal vacation is refreshing or adventurous, Seychelles gives you the best of both!
According to SKIFT, Sub-Saharan Africa is now the world’s fastest growing region for the amount of trips taken to the region, about $3.2 billion has been spent on “wellness experiences” which signifies a 57% increase over that of the previous year. Undoubtedly, one of the reasons for the flocking of tourists to Sub-Saharan Africa is Seychelles. With up to 155 islands, this archipelago is surrounded by Madagascar, Comoros and Mauritius amongst others. Its islands range from granitic to coral ones.
Of Seychelles’ 155 islands, Mahe, La Digue and Praslin boast to be the most popular. Mahe’s beautiful beaches and scenic atmosphere is the perfect royal retreat or getaway you could gift yourself or loved ones, La Digue’s jade waters give off this laidback vibe for relaxation beyond your imagination and Praslin is for the adrenaline-rush seeking travellers who long to scuba-dive or snorkel.
History buffs should remember make pit stops at the Vallée de Mai fondly referred to as the Garden of Eden, one of the UNESCO-designated sites and adventure lovers are free to get a taste of the wildlife and for the lovers, this makes for an amazing honeymoon and wedding destination!
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017