After a long wait of over one week, Nigerian Rap Mogul M.I Abaga has finally replied Vector‘s diss track ” The Purge ” & ” Tetracycling ” with ” The Viper ”, whereby he schooled & flogged with hardlines punchline.
The 5 minutes 26 seconds track ” The Viper ” is filled with hard-hitting punchlines and supreme delivery, which shows his dominance supremacy of Nigeria Rap King. M.I Abaga‘s response to Vector‘s diss track with a classic record for the culture.
He wrote a letter alongside the already viral song, and it is as follows:
The Viper (A Letter)
The Viper has hated me for years as is its inevitable nature. The serpent has been thus since the beginning of time. Would always smile in my face but I could smell the envy and bitterness. Whatever he may use as his excuse for his career-long actions it is simply jealousy beneath it all. This is why his career has never quite taken off and he has never lived up to his obvious potential. Search my tweets, or interviews you will see me praising him over the years, how come he has never said one good thing about me… ever. Instead of responding in hate I have chosen to give the snake the secret to my success.. ‘help people’. You are the only rapper that has done nothing to bring anyone else up.. from your first producer LayLow to your former manager Michael (who now works for CC btw) to A-Q your friend that year.. all you do is use people.. Olamide has given so many a platform, Ice Prince the same, Falz just an all-round angel, Reminisce bringing up young legends.. don’t even compare yourself to me.. I am a fucking industry on my own!! see this is why you have always been a tier beneath the rap aristocracy! Because you are a jealous and envious person. Your fans are great sha.. because despite it they love you so much… I pray you open your heart and let the message from God through me in.. it is time for you to live up to your full potential.. to enlarge your coast, my son..enlarge your heart ♥️your music brand and career will blossom.
See the full audio on YouTube
- So I swore by by name cos there’s no higher authority
- You can never battle Jude, your default setting is lose / That’s why I choose when you raise your alarm and hit the snooze
- You should look up to me like your pale (dad) / I’m happy my son is taller, doesn’t mean you won’t dobale
- But as your head dey hot, got rid of the nigga just like a weave
- We rise by lifting others, who you lifting / no body in all these years can say that Vector put them in position
- You’ve sinned against the order of heaven that’s why God has brought you to me to be reborn and be forgiven
- This isn’t a diss, this is compassion, this is papa talking to you instead of given you lashing
- I know your fans are gonna demand that you revenge / but will they crowd fund when its time to pay your rent
- I’ll put 20 million on a table, that’s budget for you to spend, and CC will float your label
- You came with chickens to my spot, but didn’t buy chicken wings
- I hear you’re roasting in your girl’s place, your B’s BQ
- You’re not even top five from Yoruba land / Mode, ElDee, Baddo, Dagrin, Remi, Ycee and Falz omo see the queue (CDQ)
- But after you dropped your diss track, I hope you sit and listen back to everything that MI spat because it’s … true
- Just don’t only win the beef, win in life
- You short man at the Headies, but I could have been real petty, but my head is always heavy from the crown
- Choc city won at doing biz, and now my shares can help you feed your kids when you sign
- You came and drank at a place I own, I’m trying to help you get your own Lanre, I represent the higher power