We know how busy it gets on the big day. What with everybody running around, aunties screaming at the top of their voices, your mother wondering why it’s taking the caterer so long to deliver the bowl of salad and what not. If all of that isn’t enough to throw you off and set your already rankling nerves in more turmoil, then I don’t know what will.
In the midst of all these however, you mustn’t forget to take some very important photos for your wedding album because in a few months or years, when you pick it up, you will regret not posing for those important shots.
It’s important – extremely – to capture the beauty that is your wedding dress, hanging in all its glory, before you put it on. Years later, you’ll be thankful you did.
Other important details like shoes and the bouquet also make for a beautiful wedding album.
This is the calm before the storm and it’s also when your makeup is at it’s freshest.
Also be sure the best angles of your wedding dress are captured.
You and Your Girls
Get the photographer to capture you and your best girls in formation both while getting dressed and after dressing up.
Mummy and Me!
Because she’s going to be extremely busy on this day and because most photographers tend to focus only on that walk down the aisle with daddy, it’s important that you grab your mum for a quick and cute photo before you head out to church.
The Walk Down the Aisle
It’s likely the photographer won’t forget this but be sure to remind him at least two times. You don’t want to take chances.
The First Kiss
What are you doing if you don’t document your first (legal) kiss? You’re allowed to not complete the photographer’s payment if he misses this very special moment – serious.
A cute photo of you and hubby just goofing around
On the rainy days, this photo will remind you of how happy and in love you were when you chose each other as life partners.
The First Dance
Whether it’s just you and hubby on the dance floor…
Or you had your crazy friends cheering you on…
…the first dance photo will always stir up good memories.
The Bouquet Toss
Good for aesthetics. Also good for when you want to take a playful jibe at your friends.
Signed, Sealed and Delivered!
Now, go on and hand the photographer this list, tell him/her we said it must be followed to a T – along with the hundreds of other shots to be taken on the D-day. You’re welcome.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017