We know how busy it gets on the big day. What with everybody running around, aunties screaming at the top of their voices, your mother wondering why it’s taking the caterer so long to deliver the bowl of salad and what not. If all of that isn’t enough to throw you off and set your already rankling nerves in more turmoil, then I don’t know what will.
In the midst of all these however, you mustn’t forget to take some very important photos for your wedding album because in a few months or years, when you pick it up, you will regret not posing for those important shots.
It’s important – extremely – to capture the beauty that is your wedding dress, hanging in all its glory, before you put it on. Years later, you’ll be thankful you did.
Other important details like shoes and the bouquet also make for a beautiful wedding album.
This is the calm before the storm and it’s also when your makeup is at it’s freshest.
Also be sure the best angles of your wedding dress are captured.
You and Your Girls
Get the photographer to capture you and your best girls in formation both while getting dressed and after dressing up.
Mummy and Me!
Because she’s going to be extremely busy on this day and because most photographers tend to focus only on that walk down the aisle with daddy, it’s important that you grab your mum for a quick and cute photo before you head out to church.
The Walk Down the Aisle
It’s likely the photographer won’t forget this but be sure to remind him at least two times. You don’t want to take chances.
The First Kiss
What are you doing if you don’t document your first (legal) kiss? You’re allowed to not complete the photographer’s payment if he misses this very special moment – serious.
A cute photo of you and hubby just goofing around
On the rainy days, this photo will remind you of how happy and in love you were when you chose each other as life partners.
The First Dance
Whether it’s just you and hubby on the dance floor…
Or you had your crazy friends cheering you on…
…the first dance photo will always stir up good memories.
The Bouquet Toss
Good for aesthetics. Also good for when you want to take a playful jibe at your friends.
Signed, Sealed and Delivered!
Now, go on and hand the photographer this list, tell him/her we said it must be followed to a T – along with the hundreds of other shots to be taken on the D-day. You’re welcome.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017