We know how busy it gets on the big day. What with everybody running around, aunties screaming at the top of their voices, your mother wondering why it’s taking the caterer so long to deliver the bowl of salad and what not. If all of that isn’t enough to throw you off and set your already rankling nerves in more turmoil, then I don’t know what will.
In the midst of all these however, you mustn’t forget to take some very important photos for your wedding album because in a few months or years, when you pick it up, you will regret not posing for those important shots.
It’s important – extremely – to capture the beauty that is your wedding dress, hanging in all its glory, before you put it on. Years later, you’ll be thankful you did.
Other important details like shoes and the bouquet also make for a beautiful wedding album.
This is the calm before the storm and it’s also when your makeup is at it’s freshest.
Also be sure the best angles of your wedding dress are captured.
You and Your Girls
Get the photographer to capture you and your best girls in formation both while getting dressed and after dressing up.
Mummy and Me!
Because she’s going to be extremely busy on this day and because most photographers tend to focus only on that walk down the aisle with daddy, it’s important that you grab your mum for a quick and cute photo before you head out to church.
The Walk Down the Aisle
It’s likely the photographer won’t forget this but be sure to remind him at least two times. You don’t want to take chances.
The First Kiss
What are you doing if you don’t document your first (legal) kiss? You’re allowed to not complete the photographer’s payment if he misses this very special moment – serious.
A cute photo of you and hubby just goofing around
On the rainy days, this photo will remind you of how happy and in love you were when you chose each other as life partners.
The First Dance
Whether it’s just you and hubby on the dance floor…
Or you had your crazy friends cheering you on…
…the first dance photo will always stir up good memories.
The Bouquet Toss
Good for aesthetics. Also good for when you want to take a playful jibe at your friends.
Signed, Sealed and Delivered!
Now, go on and hand the photographer this list, tell him/her we said it must be followed to a T – along with the hundreds of other shots to be taken on the D-day. You’re welcome.
More from my site
- How OOU Final Year Student Dies in Car Accident, Months to Graduation - May 29, 2017
- 4 Reasons Lionel Messi is Most Overrated Player Of All Time - May 29, 2017
- Democracy Day : Here are Five Reason Buhari Should Resign as Nigeria’s President - May 29, 2017
- Happy Democracy Day to All GYonlineNG Readers - May 29, 2017
- Nigerian Musician Davido Called Out for Failing to Honour a Promise he Made on Poor Journalist ” The Wire Transfer, Davido & His Namesake Saga ” - May 27, 2017
- D’Prince is Here! Kokomaster D’banj Welcomes Baby Boy - May 26, 2017
- Twelve Years After Dropping Out, Mark Zuckerberg Bags Harvard Honourary Degree ” Mom I Always Told You I’d Come Back and Get My Degree ” - May 26, 2017
- Report : D’banj Reportedly Expecting A Child With His Wife In US - May 26, 2017
- Kcee Fires Shot at Harrysong Song-Writing Claims ” When I won Star Quest in 2002, Harrysong was Still in the Village ” - May 26, 2017
- Wizkid Announces Summer Mixtape ” Sound of The Other Side ” Releases Date - May 24, 2017