Today July, 26th 2014, is exactly a week that African living legend Afro pop singer 2face Idibai, launch his 6th studio album ”The Ascension” at Escape, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Ever since the album has being released out, the ”The Ascension’‘ album have reshape the structure of album sales in Nigeria.
Over the years album sales in Nigeria is the hand of marketers and creativity theft thieves of alaba marketers piracy , which did not bring any income to the artistes and label records.
Since the released of the album, it has never posted on any music blogs sites in Nigeria, which is free platform for any music lover to download music from their various musicians.
Hypertek Music and 960 Music Group decided to revolutionize album sales in Nigeria, by introduction of selling the ”The Ascension’‘ new album on various digital music merchandise vendors sites online such as Spinlet, Konga, iTunes, Spotify . However 2face, is ready to files a lawsuits on any blogs sites that upload his music on their sites.
2face , follow the foot steps of 9ice, Ice Prince , Ajebutter 22, but some of their tracks still surface online. This is welcome approached for music business in Nigeria.
In the western world, album sales are done by various online digital merchandise vendors sites, while the artistes or the label records receives royalty from their hardworking project.
Over the years labels and artistes are not making money from album record project, they only make money through shows, endorsement deal and latest introduction of caller tunez by telecommunication companies in Nigeria.
But the limitation of it is will fans , are will ready to support these artistes in their project of cooking good music for us and also another limitation for this approached is that, it may not reach the average Nigerians that are lover of their music.
This is great welcome approached for music business in Nigeria music industry.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017