After Christmas and New Year, the most anticipated holiday among Nigerians is Easter. Easter for many is the celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ while for others it is much more than a celebration.
Whatever the case maybe, the undeniable fact is that Nigerians love Easter and Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency shares 7 exciting reasons why.
It is a five-day break from your regular routine
For quite a number of Nigerians, this is the first holiday they are having since the Christmas and New Year break. Hence, they look forward to taking a well-deserved Easter break that will allow them to get out of the rut and do other things.
Enough shows and event
Since Easter is one of the longest holidays in the country, a lot of shows are fixed during the period. From music to comedy and drama, they are all open for you to attend as long as you pay the gate pass.
To put it mildly, some employees are already basking in the euphoria that they won’t have to go work for two days (Friday & Monday.). In addition, the holiday also knocks out Monday that you probably dislike. So, Easter holiday is a moment they cherish and savour. This doesn’t mean they don’t love what they do though. For persons who will still go to work, sorry! Lol!
Spend a good time with family and friends
This may be simplistic but you will be surprised that some individuals are homesick. They cannot wait to return home to see wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, and even parents. The Easter holiday makes this possible especially for those who leave home in the week and return weekend. Even if you return home daily, you will still be excited about the holiday because you will relax and have fun with your friends and family.
Time to enjoy frejon
Frejon is a coconut bean soup that is prepared and eaten during Easter. It is very tasty and delicious. If you ate it last year, jumia travel is very sure that you are already drooling to empty plates into your belly.
Opportunity to Travel home
For Nigerians who didn’t go home in December, Easter is an opportunity for them to travel to see their people in the village. This is peculiar with Igbos of Eastern Nigeria whose trade sojourn has taken them to different parts of Nigeria.
Rest & Sleep
If you are not travelling, you can simply stay home and recover lost strength by simply sleeping and waking. Anyway, make sure you enjoy this long holiday!
More from my site
- Wizkid Announces Summer Mixtape ” Sound of The Other Side ” Releases Date - May 24, 2017
- Has Wizkid Dances His Way to Billboard Awards, Can He Win His First Ever Solo BET Awards 2017 - May 24, 2017
- Highlights as Drake, Celine Dion, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj Shine at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 23, 2017
- #FreeAudu : Audu Maikori Sues Gov El Rufia for N10billion Over Human Rights Violation - May 22, 2017
- New Music : Download Terry Apala — Bad Girl Ft. Bisola - May 22, 2017
- Drake Sweep Billboard Music Awards 2017 as Beyonce,, Twenty One Pilots, The Chainsmokers and Others Wins Big + Complete List of Winners at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Canadian-American Rapper Drake Made History as Biggest Winner at Billboard Music Awards 2017 in a Single Year - May 22, 2017
- Nigerian Music Superstar Wizkid Made History as First Ever Nigerian Artiste to Win Billboard Music Awards 2017 with Three Heaven - May 22, 2017
- Gov Fayose to Fly Body of Late Actress Moji Olaiya Back to Nigeria for Proper Burial - May 20, 2017
- Tiwa Savage’s Husband Teebillz Open Ups on Being a Better Man ” God Deliberately Made Me to Experience those Challenges in Order to Become a Better Person ” - May 20, 2017