Sometimes last week, Nigeria Broadcasting Corporation (NBC), announces that they had placed ban on songs from Olamide, Davido, Small Doctor & 9ice, which was tagged ” Not to be Broadcast ” on various radio & television stations across the country that are under the NBC arms.
While investigation by GYOnlineNG.COM Metro revealed that the ban came almost immediately after the Ministry of Health issued a public warning against Olamide‘s latest street monster hit song, ” Wo! ”.
Veteran Nigerian singer Abolore Akande, popularly known as 9ice whose redemption hit song ” Living Things ” is among the banned songs had a chat with urban music & lifestyle channel Hip TV, where he was quoted saying he would be releasing more songs that the NBC will have to ban soon.
‘After the ban there was another letter that the song was not banned. But I am thanking the NBC for the ban, because after the ban the song go blow so NBC I am releasing more songs soon that you guys will have to ban’ he said.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017