Teens and teenagers adore celebrities as their role model due to different kind of qualities they might had posses either is their charismatic swag, rich status, passion or determination.
Though, over the years celebrities have failed in that area, and they are not ready to be accountable for any those misleading actions from their fans because they said they also got their own life to live.
Like American strippers star Amber Rose, Nigerian Dancehall singer Burna Boy he’s not any one’s role model, stating categorically that he has experience more than what the average 25-year-old person has experience.
The “ Rock Your Body ” crooner and Spaceship Entertainment boss disclosed this in an Instagram post on Tuesday, added that he is just trying to live his life to the best of his abilities and take one day at a time.
I Am NOT your Role Model. I am just a 25 year old who has been through more than any 25 year old should have to, therefore takes life 1 day at a time and tries to make the best of things. This is my REAL LIFE, don’t let your life be determined by how anyone lives theirs. You are Special and Amazing. You would not have been put on this earth if there wasn’t a Reason. I love you all. Love yourselves and each other. The World is Yours! #Rock$T⭐️r.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017