No doubt recession continue to grip on Nigerian economy, and several international Ponzi schemes continues to see Nigeria as the next targeted market.
The world oldest cash lifting and Russian Ponzi scheme MMM, continues to be the talk of the town as millions of Nigerians has registered for the Ponzi scheme within short period of time in Nigeria. Despite the dark history of the Ponzi scheme in Zimbabwe, South-Africa and Russia, Nigerians continue to invest money upon money on these scheme.
However, CBN, EFCC and House of Reps, has warned Nigerians not to invests into the MMM’s Ponzi scheme but these words have fallen on deaf ears among Nigerians. In order to show the legality of the scheme, MMM has gone on social corporate responsibility drives by donating items to IDP camps.
With the continues success and testimony among Nigerians, others Ponzi schemes has gradually seeing Nigeria as the next market to open shop.
With success of MMM Nigeria, others Ponzi scheme such as Ultimate Cycler is out. This news Ponzi schemes promises better returns of money than MMM Nigeria.
The hook for Ultimate Cycler is this; sign up by and paying N12,500 to a fellow member you registered under. When your donation has been confirmed, the Ultimate Cycler admin puts four people under you who will pay N12,500 you resulting in N50,000. In summary, pay N12,500 and get N50,000.
When you have four people under you, Ultimate Cycler bumps you up to the second level. In this stage, you will pay N25,000 from your N50,000 largess to a grade 2 member. After this, the system will put 16 people under you who will pay you N25,000. At this stage, your grand total will be N400,000.
This scheme has really help many Nigerians in this recession and hard time. Another Ponzi scheme that is trending right now is iCharity. Unlike, other schemes that are peer to server-based, iCharity is peer-to-peer. What this means is that instead of paying money into a system that now determines who your money goes to, you pay directly to members in need of money.
As Nigerians continue to invest their money on all these Ponzi schemes, and with the dark history of Ponzi scheme, it for sure this scheme will only last a while before the bubble bursts.
More from my site
- Nigerian Musician Davido Called Out for Failing to Honour a Promise he Made on Poor Journalist ” The Wire Transfer, Davido & His Namesake Saga ” - May 27, 2017
- D’Prince is Here! Kokomaster D’banj Welcomes Baby Boy - May 26, 2017
- Twelve Years After Dropping Out, Mark Zuckerberg Bags Harvard Honourary Degree ” Mom I Always Told You I’d Come Back and Get My Degree ” - May 26, 2017
- Report : D’banj Reportedly Expecting A Child With His Wife In US - May 26, 2017
- Kcee Fires Shot at Harrysong Song-Writing Claims ” When I won Star Quest in 2002, Harrysong was Still in the Village ” - May 26, 2017
- Wizkid Announces Summer Mixtape ” Sound of The Other Side ” Releases Date - May 24, 2017
- Has Wizkid Dances His Way to Billboard Awards, Can He Win His First Ever Solo BET Awards 2017 - May 24, 2017
- Highlights as Drake, Celine Dion, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj Shine at Billboard Music Awards 2017 - May 23, 2017
- #FreeAudu : Audu Maikori Sues Gov El Rufia for N10billion Over Human Rights Violation - May 22, 2017
- New Music : Download Terry Apala — Bad Girl Ft. Bisola - May 22, 2017