No doubt recession continue to grip on Nigerian economy, and several international Ponzi schemes continues to see Nigeria as the next targeted market.
The world oldest cash lifting and Russian Ponzi scheme MMM, continues to be the talk of the town as millions of Nigerians has registered for the Ponzi scheme within short period of time in Nigeria. Despite the dark history of the Ponzi scheme in Zimbabwe, South-Africa and Russia, Nigerians continue to invest money upon money on these scheme.
However, CBN, EFCC and House of Reps, has warned Nigerians not to invests into the MMM’s Ponzi scheme but these words have fallen on deaf ears among Nigerians. In order to show the legality of the scheme, MMM has gone on social corporate responsibility drives by donating items to IDP camps.
With the continues success and testimony among Nigerians, others Ponzi schemes has gradually seeing Nigeria as the next market to open shop.
With success of MMM Nigeria, others Ponzi scheme such as Ultimate Cycler is out. This news Ponzi schemes promises better returns of money than MMM Nigeria.
The hook for Ultimate Cycler is this; sign up by and paying N12,500 to a fellow member you registered under. When your donation has been confirmed, the Ultimate Cycler admin puts four people under you who will pay N12,500 you resulting in N50,000. In summary, pay N12,500 and get N50,000.
When you have four people under you, Ultimate Cycler bumps you up to the second level. In this stage, you will pay N25,000 from your N50,000 largess to a grade 2 member. After this, the system will put 16 people under you who will pay you N25,000. At this stage, your grand total will be N400,000.
This scheme has really help many Nigerians in this recession and hard time. Another Ponzi scheme that is trending right now is iCharity. Unlike, other schemes that are peer to server-based, iCharity is peer-to-peer. What this means is that instead of paying money into a system that now determines who your money goes to, you pay directly to members in need of money.
As Nigerians continue to invest their money on all these Ponzi schemes, and with the dark history of Ponzi scheme, it for sure this scheme will only last a while before the bubble bursts.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017