In 2015 when President Muhammadu Buhari was sworn in as the 4th elected democratic Nigerian’s president, the hope of Nigerians are high because they all thought the messiah as come, but they wait and hoping that everything will be fine in coming years.
Fast forward to 2016, Nigerians lost their cool on President Buhari will power to deliver the change promises he made during the electioneering campaign process, but the beginning of this year, everything as change from loosing hope in the government to the health status of Buhari that made Nigerians to be divided.
As the nation celebrate the democracy day in his absent in London for medical vacation with his doctors, Nigerians are gradually calling for the resignation of President Buhari.
This means — Nigerians are tired for the change promises he made in 2015’s general election. Buhari should go….. Here are Five Reason Why Buhari Should Resign as Nigeria’s President.
Here’s why ailing President Muhammadu Buhari must push forward his resignation letter to the National Assembly…immediately.
1. Nigeria’s got no time for this
Nigerians waited for 16 good years for the then ruling party PDP to deliver the nation with what will called dividends of democracy, but what will got in exchange for it is APC ‘change’ president who’s got good intentions but lacks good health and physical capacity to deliver the ” change ” promises.
Nigerians as suffered too much. We cannot wait for Buhari.
2. There are 170 million of us
Buhari is not the only Nigerians that have good mind of change in heart. He’s not indispensable like God. He shouldn’t be fearful, yes! they sell it to us and his body language shows that he got Nigeria’s interest at heart, and his exit would spell doom for the country. It won’t. This country has more than enough people to carry on the good work should Buhari step aside.
3. Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, and Buhari’s media aides are as confused as kukuruku
It’s right time we forget all ‘the power of the Constitution is vested in the VP’ it’s totally nonsense. Osinbajo cannot take decisive action, regarding Nigeria, even if the VP’s life depends on it…as long as Buhari is President, and sick.
Information minister, Lai Mohammed seems to have run of out ‘lies’. Buhari’s media aides, Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu are confused.
One of them said the President would win if he contests in 2019. Is that what Nigeria needs now? If Buhari loves Nigeria, he should resign and end this confusion.
4. Because…Babachir Lawal
It’s right time to ask about the fate of the suspended Secretary General of the Federation? Is he guilty? Will he be jailed? Is he clean? Osinbajo (should have been EFCC) led a probe into Lawal’s alleged stealing of over N200 million from Nigerian IDPs. Report was due May 8. Check the date. We got no word from the Presidency on what Osinbajo found. And this is happening under a President who is fighting corruption?
5. Buhari will never be greater than Jonathan
If Buhari dies in office (God forbid), he will never be greater than predecessor, Goodluck Jonathan who conceded defeat when he knew he was beat.
Buhari and his handlers must know that it would be bad for our beloved President to go the way of Umar Yar’Adua. We wish Nigerian well. We wish Buhari well too. And that’s why we feel it is in the interest of both parties for the ailing president to step aside immediately.
Original Version of this Post was First Published on Newsroom.
More from my site
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017
- Has Alao-Akala Died Politically? | The Policeman Who Became A Governor - June 21, 2017
- Kim Kardashian New Beauty Line Sold Out in Millions Within Three Hours of Launch - June 21, 2017
- DJ Khaled Launches His Headphones - June 21, 2017
- After Months of Crisis, CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick Resigns - June 21, 2017
- Breaking : President Buhari Suffers Speech Impairement In The UK - June 20, 2017