The hot smoke fight in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) house takes another twist as Chairman of the party, Sen. Ali Modu Sheriff walked out of the party’s stakeholders meeting organised by former President Goodluck Jonathan, on Thursday..
According to report, Ali Modu Sheriff got to the venue few minutes after former President Goodluck Jonathan had delivered his remarks, he was seen to have walked out with some other members of his National Working Committee at about 4.15 p.m.
The report further says that Sheriff was furious angry that no remark should be held without the presence of the national chairman of the party.
The meeting had the presence of PDP members such as Chief Tom Ikimi, Prince Uche Secondus, Sen. Ahmed Makarfi, Chief Olisa Metuh, Ahaji Saminu Turaki, Sen. David Jang and Sen. Adolphus Wabara. Also present were some PDP governors, former ministers, and the BoT members, among others.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017