The hot smoke fight in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) house takes another twist as Chairman of the party, Sen. Ali Modu Sheriff walked out of the party’s stakeholders meeting organised by former President Goodluck Jonathan, on Thursday..
According to report, Ali Modu Sheriff got to the venue few minutes after former President Goodluck Jonathan had delivered his remarks, he was seen to have walked out with some other members of his National Working Committee at about 4.15 p.m.
The report further says that Sheriff was furious angry that no remark should be held without the presence of the national chairman of the party.
The meeting had the presence of PDP members such as Chief Tom Ikimi, Prince Uche Secondus, Sen. Ahmed Makarfi, Chief Olisa Metuh, Ahaji Saminu Turaki, Sen. David Jang and Sen. Adolphus Wabara. Also present were some PDP governors, former ministers, and the BoT members, among others.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017