Nigerian pop star and social activist Innocent Idibia, known as 2face or 2baba has finally spoken up for the first time since the successful #IStandWithNigeria nationwide protest.
Late yesterday night, the African Queen crooner 2face share a video, thanking fans for their support, praising the bold Nigerians who stepped out to make their voices heard during the #IStandWithNigeria nationwide protest. He further replied folks who have been dragging him for calling for the cancellation of the match.
“I watched with tears in my eyes as Nigerians came out yesterday to speak up in protest on the streets, on social media, on the radio,” he said. “I watched as Nigerians demonstrated that no one voice is louder than the other, whether you be 2baba or security forces. I watched as many people called me a coward but I am happy to be a coward that spoke up and I will always continue to speak up.”
“I am grateful [to] everybody that lent their voice when I lost mine. You guys are the real heroes,” he continued. “I am happy you came out. I am happy you came out peacefully.”
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017