American born Kenyan singer Victoria Kimani hints exit from Chocolate City has she feels lack of adequate support from the record label to her career.
The Afro-pop singer express her feeling through a post that she posted on her Instagram, which says that her forthcoming album ” Safari ” will be her last project under the label.
As we are highly anticipation for her sight now seems set on a future without the record label.
“Mann “these labels got me feelin independent!!!!” But still I keep pushing cuz greater is HE that is in me than he that is in the world.
“SAFARI is my last project with @choccitymusic …. Excited about what’s NEXT!,” she wrote.
Since 2012 that Victoria Kimani has signed to Chocolate City she has enjoyed a good relationship and success with the label.
Her debut album, “Safari” featured music hot shots, Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz, Khuli Chana, Sarkodie, Donald, Phyno and many others.
The singer’s “Queen Victoria” mixtape also makes up one of the main highlights of her time with Chocolate City.
More from my site
- Nathaniel Bassey Tap Into #HallelujahChallenge Campaign with New Song, Download Nathaniel Bassey — Olowogbogboro Ft. Wale Adenuga - June 28, 2017
- Recession Hit MTN as They Pull Out as Sponsor for ” Who Want To Be A Millionaire ” Show - June 28, 2017
- D’banj Unveils Artwork & Released Date for ” King Don Come ” Album - June 27, 2017
- Download LuluRaps — An Eye for a Naira EP, As LuluRaps Takes Us on Lyrical Journey of Not Abandoning One’s Visions or Dreams Just for Profit - June 26, 2017
- NANA Menthol Supports The Youth Summit Africa, as Event Design to be Different in Terms of Content and Activities - June 26, 2017
- Wizzy Lion of Africa! Wizkid Wins First Solo BET Awards 2017 Ahead of Davido, AKA and Others - June 24, 2017
- E-Money and I Problem is that We ShowOff and We are Not Into Any Illegal Business — Kcee - June 24, 2017
- Davido Shines At ” 30 Billion ” World Tour In Ulkraine - June 24, 2017
- Dammy Krane’s Issue Is a Case of Implication — 2Baba - June 23, 2017
- Uncensored: Toyo Baby Open Ups on Relationship with Funke Akindele, Departure from Jenifa’s Diary & Her Unofficial Roles with Aunty Funke - June 22, 2017