American born Kenyan singer Victoria Kimani hints exit from Chocolate City has she feels lack of adequate support from the record label to her career.
The Afro-pop singer express her feeling through a post that she posted on her Instagram, which says that her forthcoming album ” Safari ” will be her last project under the label.
As we are highly anticipation for her sight now seems set on a future without the record label.
“Mann “these labels got me feelin independent!!!!” But still I keep pushing cuz greater is HE that is in me than he that is in the world.
“SAFARI is my last project with @choccitymusic …. Excited about what’s NEXT!,” she wrote.
Since 2012 that Victoria Kimani has signed to Chocolate City she has enjoyed a good relationship and success with the label.
Her debut album, “Safari” featured music hot shots, Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz, Khuli Chana, Sarkodie, Donald, Phyno and many others.
The singer’s “Queen Victoria” mixtape also makes up one of the main highlights of her time with Chocolate City.
More from my site
- 10 Times DJ Cuppy Rock Ankara Attire that Will Totally Make You In Love with Her - November 17, 2017
- Wizkid and Davido Takes Their Beef Fight to Dubai, Watch How Wizkid And Davido’s Crew Attack Sarkodie As They Clash Violently In Dubai - November 17, 2017
- Music Entrepreneur Davido Signed New Artist to DMW Label - November 16, 2017
- Lamborghini Gives Pope Francis Personalized Car as Gift, But Plans to Auction it for Charity - November 15, 2017
- Reekado Banks to Hold his ” Thank You Concert ” at Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Organisers of Ibadan Countdown Festival 2017 Unveils Activities for this Year Festival - November 15, 2017
- Meet Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Who Is A British Photographer - November 15, 2017
- American Singer August Alsina Blasts his Record Label in Twitter Rant ” Tell My Trash Record Label Def Jam to Free Me ” - November 15, 2017
- 5 Points To Protect Your Website From Hackers - November 15, 2017
- Internet Went Frenzy as Wizkid Subtly Use Simi To Shade Davido - November 14, 2017