American born Kenyan singer Victoria Kimani hints exit from Chocolate City has she feels lack of adequate support from the record label to her career.
The Afro-pop singer express her feeling through a post that she posted on her Instagram, which says that her forthcoming album ” Safari ” will be her last project under the label.
As we are highly anticipation for her sight now seems set on a future without the record label.
“Mann “these labels got me feelin independent!!!!” But still I keep pushing cuz greater is HE that is in me than he that is in the world.
“SAFARI is my last project with @choccitymusic …. Excited about what’s NEXT!,” she wrote.
Since 2012 that Victoria Kimani has signed to Chocolate City she has enjoyed a good relationship and success with the label.
Her debut album, “Safari” featured music hot shots, Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz, Khuli Chana, Sarkodie, Donald, Phyno and many others.
The singer’s “Queen Victoria” mixtape also makes up one of the main highlights of her time with Chocolate City.
More from my site
- Ex American President Barrack Obama, Break Internet with Most-Liked Tweet on Charlottesville Saga - August 16, 2017
- Changing the Culture by Forming a new Habit Model of Newsletter! - August 3, 2017
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017