The year 2013, is coming to an end gradually. I to share some some trow back event that have happen during the year so far. On this thread today am going to share with you Top Celebrities Wedding of 2013 #TrendingEvent. Few of our celebrities stars tie knot with their various boyfriend or girl friend during the year so far.
One of most influential publicist in nigeria entertainment industry and publicist to Nollywood Diva Genevieve Nnaji – Vanessa Amadi, got married during the year to her love Oki.
Their wedding ceremony was head in London, which have the presence of Toolz, D’banj, Estelle and Genevieve Nnaji herself.
After several months that Marvin Records artist Dr Sid, as proposed to his lovely wife Sisi Osomo. Both of them had the introduction wedding about few weeks ago in lagos. The event have the presence of his Label mate Tiwa Savage and his label mate Boss Don Jazzy and others such as Tunde Ednut, Iyanya and his manager.
Their white wedding will probably take place next year.
Davido’s Sister Sharon Adeleke Wedding
Nigeria Pop singer Davido sister Sharon Adeleke had her own wedding during the year with star studded event in Miami USA. Sharon Adeleke wed her Boo Yomi Ademefun in a beautiful wedding ceremony in in Miami, Florida.
The ceremony was graced with the presence of No.1 Richest man in African and nigeria Aliko Dangote, International pop singer D’banj, May D and others.
D’banj Sister’s Wedding to Dotun Cool FM
Popular Lagos based On Air- Personality Presenter Dotun Ojuolape of Cool FM had his own wedding during the year to Taiwo Oyebanjo, who is sister to Afro pop singer D’banj and twin sister to Singer Kayswitch.
The event was held at the D’banj parent house in Ogun state. Is one of the star studded celebrity ceremony during the year so far. The likes of Ice Prince, Olamide, Endia, DJ Xclusive, Yung L, Don Jazzy and others all graced the event.
After successful debut album released Marvin First Lady and Afro pop singer Tiwatope Savage and Tunji TeeBilz Balogun had their traditional wedding at the Arc Event Centre, Lekki, Lagos, The event is full of classy, glamour and style.
Their wedding ceremony event was strictly by invitation and did not allowed journalist or camera man to enter into the venue. The was graced by OAP Tolu Oniru ” Toolz ”, Toke Makinwa, Linda Ikeji, Banky W, Eva, Banky W, Dr Sid, Don Jazzy an others. While their is musical performance from Legendary Afro Juju King Sunny Ade and others.
Their white wedding will held next year.
2face and Annie White Wedding
Living Afro pop singer 2face Idibia, finally tie know with his long time girlfriends and baby mama Annie Macaulay early of this year. Their traditional wedding ceremony with held at the Annie home in anambra while their white wedding was held in Dubai uae.
The likes of Basket mouth, Ayo Animashun, Rita Dominic ,Susan Peters, Ini Edo, Kate Henshaw, Mike Ezuruonye, Don Jazzy & Dr SID, Eldee , Tunde Ednut, Uti Nwachukwu & Alex Ekubo, Banky W,Tunde Demuren, Ubi Franklin, Davido, Jim Iyke, Chidi Mokeme, Nadia Buari, Kcee, Timaya and others all fly to Dubai to celebrated with 2face and Annie on their wedding day.
Half brother of P- Square group Peter Okoye had his traditional marriage with his longtime girlfriend and baby mama Lola Omotayo at t the Ark event centre in Lekki, Lagos.
The event is the most talk event of the year, Which have the presence of Aliko Dangote, Togolese Football star Emmanuel Adebayo , Karen Igho, Uti, Eva, Gbenga Adeyinka, Kate Henshaw, Toke Makinwa, Funke Akindele, Toyin Lawani, Kaffy,Muna, Iyanya, Don Jazzy, Banky W and others.
Can Wait to see more celebrities wedding in the year 2014. Leave your comment below if any one is missing.
More from my site
- Eja Nla of Africa! D’banj Shot New Video in $22M Mansion in Bahamas - July 7, 2017
- Forget Forbes Richest List! D’banj is Self Made Billionaire as His Company Value at $100M - July 7, 2017
- Founder of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku Share His Experience with Nigerian Banks ” Nigerian Banks are Useless ” - July 7, 2017
- Entrepreneurship Lessons From Jay-Z’s New Album – 4.44 by Tunji Andrews - July 7, 2017
- After Days on Tidal, Jay-Z’s ” 4:44 ” Album Now Available on Major Streaming Platforms - July 7, 2017
- All Round Creative Genius Samklef Signs with Akon’s KonLive Record Label - July 3, 2017
- Kanye West Quits Jay Z’s Tidal Over Money Dispute - July 3, 2017
- Veteran Rapper Illbliss Welcomes His First Child - July 1, 2017
- Wizkid Takes Us On New Ride with Unreleased Video of ” Come Closer ” Without Drake - July 1, 2017
- American Rap God Jay-Z Drops 13th Studio Album “4:44”, Address Issues of Cheating on His Wife, Confirms that His Mother is Lesbian, Black Supremacy and Others - June 30, 2017