There is a saying statement in town right now that Pizza is a Bea!
Love It or Hate It, Pizza is arguably the perfect snack among Nigerians for parties and get-together. However, the most interesting thing about this millennial snack called Pizza is that you can easily prepare this delicious Pizza at home within in 45 minutes and enjoy with a loved one.
You heard me right, you can easily prepare Pepperoni Pizza within 45 minutes at home, without the effort of any Dominos Pizza‘s restaurant staff.
The recipe makes one large pizza.
• 2 1/2 cups flour
• 1 tsp active dry yeast
• 1 tsp white sugar
• 1 cup warm water
• 2 tbsps olive oil
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
• 1 1⁄2 cups pepperoni slices
• 2 cups shredded or grated Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese
• Diced bell peppers
• Black olives
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand for about 10 minutes until mixture is creamy.
3. Stir in flour, half teaspoon of salt and oil. Beat until smooth. Let rest for 20 minutes.
4. Turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead for two minutes.
5. Transfer to a greased 12-inch pizza pan and pat or roll into a circle.
6. In a small bowl, mix the tomato sauce, seasoning, and garlic powder, half a teaspoon of salt and pepper, and spread over the crust.
7. Spread pepperoni, cheese, and other desired toppings. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Let baked pizza cool for five minutes before serving.